Item No. 4938
The cool retro Omega Constellation showcased in today's offering is a prime example of a late 60's era vintage Constellation, Omega's flagship watch.
Here are some of its more features:
* Officially certified as a chronometer by the C.O.S.C.
* Ultra-thin design automatic movement measuring only 4.25mm thick
* Thinner rotor to reduce stress on key winding parts
* Quick-setting date
* Hacking feature for accurate time-setting
* Silver dial with steel markers topped with black. A very cool monochrome style.
* Distinctive full sized retro styled case. The diameter of the watch is the same as a Rolex Datejust, although the chunky case gives the watch a larger presence on the wrist than a Datejust.
The watch is fully original down to the dial, hands, and crown. It is in gorgeous original condition and has just been fully overhauled. On the wrist is looks like new.
We have equipped it with a new crocodile strap and new Omega buckle making it ready for immediate enjoyment.
Included with the purchase is a one-year C.O.T. warranty on the movement and its function, a custom printed Connoisseur of Time Certificate of Authenticity, and a new timing certificate.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our watches. If you are in any way unsatisfied with the watch we will fully refund the purchase price anytime within 7 days after the watch has been received. Our goal is to exceed our client's expectations throughout the buying experience.
All watches are packaged carefully and mailed double boxed in specially constructed, reinforced shipping boxes designed for high value items. All watches are sent fully insured with signature required. Most of our domestic shipping is done through FedEx. At times we will also use USPS Express Mail, and we can accommodate most requests for your preferred carrier. International shipments are sent USPS International Express Mail or FedEx.
The purchase price will be the declared value of the merchandise on any required customs forms. The payment of all customs duties, tariffs, and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
Also note that water resistance of vintage watches can no longer be guaranteed and is not covered under the watch's warranty. We do not recommend getting a vintage watch wet, even one that was originally designed to be waterproof.